Birthdays only come once a year, and they can be special days for the celebrant. Birthdays can also be a time for joy, laughter, love, and (best of all!) jokes. They represent the perfect opportunity to cut loose and have a little fun. Amidst the hurried trappings of a busy life, after a long week at work, most people look forward to the weekend when they can enjoy their spare time at home with their families. But birthdays can be like mini-weekends, wherein people can relax and take a break to celebrate. It’s been scientifically proven that people who eat more cake smile more, hope for nicer things, and generally lead good lives filled with love (okay, maybe NOT scientifically proven, but it sounds good). That’s why birthdays are the perfect time for old friends to catch up with one another after long absences apart. As a side benefit, to celebrate the fun of this day, funny birthday pictures often get posted, exchanged on social websites, and used as computer wallpaper. Funny pictures are a source of endless joy, and are always worth a share!
One enjoyable activity during birthdays is sharing in the hilarity of funny birthday pictures, knowing that you’ll have the memories of that laughter even when the candles have been blown out, the wishes have been made, your birthday is over and you are no longer together. Even if your birthday wishes work perfectly and all your dreams come true, you might still enjoy lots of photos of daughters celebrating birthdays with her family or some Merry Christmas wishes. In the meantime, endless joy abounds: here are some funny birthday pictures to make you laugh and remember your friends.
Cute Funny Birthday Pictures
1. Today’s your birthday?
Some people seem surprised when I tell them that it’s my birthday. They act like I’m nuts!
2. Happy Birthday, from both of us.
No matter if you are cute or clever, the most important thing is you remembered my birthday. And it looks like you dressed up in a tuxedo, too! Though you forgot my name. Merry Christmas!
3. People don’t always post to my Facebook wall.
Well, it’s still a great thing that your friends still post on your Facebook, even if it’s just once a year. Maybe they think you’re the Most Interesting Man in the World.
4. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
If you love cakes then for sure you also love birthdays. Just be careful not to be all Goofy.
5. It’s my birthday?? Awwwwwwww Yeahhhhhhhh
As everyone knows, cute funny birthday pictures are the best when the model is topless.
6. You will receive many birthday texts & phone calls, but who actually mailed you a card?
Due to our modern technology, we seldom receive birthday cards from friends. Do Millenials even know what these blue boxes are for?
7. Cakes come in such crazy shapes these days, eh?
Some days it seems everybody wants to take a bite, doesn’t it?
8. Old age is when you want to get up and offer your seat to a young girl but… cant..
Have you ever felt that feeling? Or is the cause of the problem just that you’ve lost all feeling… in your legs?
9. Be thankful your birthday comes just once in a year.
Obviously, you would be very old by now if you celebrate your birthday every month. Wouldn’t it be nice to get the extra parties without the extra years?
10. Happy Birthday, or at least it was until we put that damn hat on his head.
Funny birthday pictures of kids can let you remember the time when you were still a child. Even if your hat made you look like an upside down bucket of chicken.
11. Write happy birthday on Facebook wall, ain’t nobody got time fo’ that!
Aw, Lordy, it’s a FIRE! Must be all the candles on your birthday cake.
12. Happy Birthday!
Making funny faces can bring laughter to your friend who is celebrating his/her birthday. It can also be an invitation to throw a baseball and knock that bow off your head.
13. What about a birthday kiss???
Make him/her happy today by giving him/her a birthday kiss. But maybe not on the first date.
14. It’s your birthday… enjoy it to the last drop!
It only comes once a year, so you gotta go for it on your birthday. Even if that means wearing a glass on your head for the rest of your life.
15. You know you are getting old when…
As you grow older, you need a bigger cake as you become wiser. Except when your cake gets out of control and looks like the final scene from House of Wax.
16. Brace yourselves, happy birthday posts on my Facebook wall are coming.
It’s nice to know that you have some friends that remembered to greet you on your birthday through Facebook. Because Facebook told them to do it. Because Facebook secretly rules the world.
17. They say that age is all in your mind.
Well, you should not mind your age because all of us grow older. Just as long as you stay in shape. And hey, “round” is a shape.
18. It’s my birthday and I’m going to stop being bitter about it.
You should not feel sad when your birthday comes, you should feel happy about it because this is the time of the year that you can eat your birthday cake. And wear ugly, ugly sweaters.
19. As it’s your birthday I’m going to take over all your household duties for the day…
So, basically, hold down the couch with my butt and watch sports on TV.
20. Friends come and friends go, but sisters never seem to leave…
If you have a sister then this is one of the best funny birthday pictures that you can send her. We love saying hello, but sometimes we also love saying goodbye, I’m all out of donuts and Diet Coke, party’s over, sis.
21. Two tips on your birthday; 1.) Forget the past, you can’t change it. 2.) Forget the present, I didn’t get you one.
That kid looks like he just saw the Ghost of Christmas Present. Whoops, I meant “the ghost of his birthday present.” Send this funny birthday image in order to make him/her smile on his/her birthday.
22. Someone special is having a birthday.
A friend’s birthday is always a special day. But if you let my birds escape, I’m a gonna hafta beat you with that big baseball bat in the top left-hand corner.
23. They say love is all you need…
Love is the best birthday present but if you really want your friend to be happy then buy him/her a nice present. And get him indoors before radiation from that angry sun mutates him beyond all recognition.
24. Happy Baaaaaaa…thday!
Funny birthday pictures and images can bring laughter to the people who are celebrating their birthdays. Don’t be sheepish. There’s no reason to go on the lamb.
25. But, I wanted a mouse.
There are actually some things which you can’t have. But, again, you CAN have that ugly sweater. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
26. The day where random people I haven’t spoken to in years comment on my Facebook wall.
A birthday is the day of the year when you can talk to some people whom you’ve missed for quite some time. A lot of whom you don’t even remember ever having known in the first place. Thanks, Facebook!
27. There were a lot of famous people born on your birthday.
You may not be famous but you are wiser. Well, maybe you will be wiser. Someday. Sorry about the fame thing, though.
28. I wish I weren’t an old man…
Posting funny birthday pictures on your friend’s Facebook wall can bring laughter. So can a wig and a pair of falsies, apparently.
29. Wishing you many more candles to come and a bigger cake to fit them all…
You’ll just have to accept the reality that you will grow older as time passes by. And that your cake will be so bright you can see it from orbit.
30. It’s been scientifically proven that those who have more birthdays live longer.
Do you agree to this statement? Plus, look! It’s the Cat in the Hat and the Nutty Professor Meet Where’s Waldo: The Revenge.
31. Today is your whaaa?
If you are a fan of the minions then you will surely love this nice funny birthday image. Because minions.
32. Just think, now you’re one step closer to the senior citizen discount at the movies.
Being old also has advantages. Just be sure to see it in IMAX, so you can hear the dialogue. Gramps.
33. Happy birthday Troy, old man!!!
Sharing jokes, laughter, and funny birthday pictures can make your friend happy on this special occasion. In this case, celebrating a divorce a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. I know Troy fell, but it’s all Greek to me.
34. Yo dawg I heard you like happy birthdays
What a happy way of greeting your friend and wishing him a happy birthday!
Happy happy happy birthday birthday birthday! Yaaaa!
35. “So.. will there be cake?”
Birthdays are not complete without a cake. Quick, somebody, give that poor starving child a piece of cake, before he dials 911 and we all get shot for resisting.
36. Math is just a horrible thing, but…
Use the new math! Common Core ought to fix that right up.
37. Happy birthday handsome!
Birthdays have a good side as well as a bad side. Unlike this meme, which has no discernible punchline. On the other hand, funny face old man is funny.
38. Hope this blatant non-sequitur will distract you from the fact that I failed to get you a real card…
Give your friend a birthday card to show him/her that you really care for him/her. Or, threaten to have them mauled by a bear. It’s either/or at this point, folks.
39. Just called to say Happy Birthday, BTW ate your cake.
Funny birthday pictures bring happiness to our lives. Wait a second… is this kid on the phone with the OTHER telephone cake kid halfway up the page? Is this some kind of cakespiracy?
40. Balloons are so weird…”Happy Birthday, here’s a plastic sack of my breath.”
Hey, grandpa! Why does my balloon smell like cheap bourbon and regret?
41. Remember age gets better with wine.
Celebrate your birthday with the finest wine in town. And there’s no reason to wine about it.
42. When you see it, funny scary…
When it’s your birthday, sometimes you can have mixed emotions. Don’t look too closely at dinner, though.
Are you having fun viewing these funny birthday pictures? You can share a lot of fun with your family and friends by sharing them on their birthday. These funny birthday images and jokes are certainly worth a laugh or two. If you love these pictures then you will probably also like birthday cake picture ideas.
Looking for something a bit more serious? Sending birthday cards with sweet messages might beseech your friends to love you more. If you want to surprise your friend on his or her birthday, why not bake them a birthday cake? There are some people who buy gifts for themselves to celebrate their own birthdays, also. As long as everyone feels appreciated and no one gets left out, all bets are off. Though be warned: if your internet pics and memes lean toward those of the more adult variety, you might need to have some man filter them for you.