Sometimes, we get too busy, we forget the birthdays of the special people who are close to our heart. However, instead of just letting the special day slip, sending belated birthday wishes will surely be much more appreciated. At least, the people we have forgotten will still feel how much we value them. Belated birthday wishes are not really bad at all. It is a proof that they are still loved and remembered in spite of our busy schedule.
If you are looking for belated birthday wishes, we have prepared the top greetings that you can send to your loved ones, and if you feel really bad that you are too late, you can always send them a cool and unique gift. Some are funny, some are serious, thus, you will surely find something that will match the person you are planning to greet.
Belated Birthday Images for your Friends and Relatives
1. “Happy late birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day…”
- When you know yourself well enough to know that you're most likely not going to get your friends and family their birthday card on time, This funny Belated birthday card assortment is for you.
- Printed on high-quality paper stock, this card set includes 5 birthday cards (1 of each design) and 5 envelopes.
- Pack of cards includes a little something for everyone with humor ranging from deadpan to sarcastic to self-deprecating. Each one is sure to make someone smile, even though their birthday wishes are late.
- Cards measure 5" X 7. 2. " All Hallmark greeting cards are made with paper from well-managed forests.
- Shoebox greeting cards are the perfect way to make someone laugh out loud. These edgy, irreverent takes on life are surprising, hilarious, often inappropriate and always timely.
2. “Hey I am late on wishing you a Happy Birthday…”
3. “Apologies for my time perception disorder…”
4. “I’m sorry I missed your birthday, the time flew by so fast…”
5. “I know you had lots of wishes yesterday, but who is thinking of you today?”
6. “Oh crap! I missed your birthday! I wish I had a great excuse…”
7. “I would tell you the super-secret reason that I am late wishing you a…”
8. “I have been a bit snowed under lately. I dug out to find this card…”
9. “Need a reason for a party? Well as long as all the belated birthday wishes…”
10. “I didn’t forget your birthday…”
- Front Message: Now that everyone else's birthday wishes have worn off, here's a great big one from me!
- Inside Message: See? I'm not late. I'm just helping stretch out the celebration. Happy Belated!
- Stretch out birthday wishes with belated birthday cards by justWink! This bright and cheerful birthday card features a cute bear holding a balloon and a sweet and humorous, hand-written message. Clouds with fuzzy orange flocking fill the background. It’s never too late to celebrate with Happy Birthday greeting cards for the amazing people in your life!
- Share cool birthday cards from justWink with your favorite friend, a boyfriend, girlfriend, relative, cousin, co-worker, close family, mom, dad, brother or sister — perfect for her, for him and for kids, too!
- Envelope included
11. “If someone forgets your birthday, take it as a compliment…”
12. “Oh dear me! Sorry it’s late!”
13. “This card is late because…”
14. “I didn’t forget your birthday! I just wanted to make it last longer…”
15. “I’m just so lucky to have such a great friend like you…”
16. “I am so sorry I forgot your birthday…”
17. “You are my friend and I have sinned by forgetting your birthday…”
18. “You live life in the fast lane but I move a little slower…”
19. “Oh crap, I missed your birthday!”
20. “Because I forgot your birthday, you are crying in pain…”
21. “Oh, I’m sorry for not greeting you yesterday, cousin…”
22. “Two, four, six, eight. Sorry that this birthday cheer is late!”
23. “I checked Google for the best belated birthday wishes…”
24. “I blew it. Your birthday came…”
25. “I like to celebrate your birth-month…”
26. “I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday…”
27. “Just like the Beatles, yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away…”
28. “Happy belated birthday. A little late, I must confess…”
29. “Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday…”
30. “You probably get lots of cards on your birthday…”
- Publishing, Gary E. Smith (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 05/27/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
31. “They say burn the candle at both ends…”
Better Late than Never – Belated Birthday Wishes
You have to understand that forgetting someone special’s birthday is sort of painful. Sometimes, that person will probably think that he/she is not important to you at all. Explain that forgetting his/her birthday is unintentional. You just really have a poor memory or you are too busy with all the tasks on your shoulder, you failed to make that important call to greet him or her. In spite of what has happened, sending belated birthday wishes will surely lessen the pain. Just humbly apologize and ask him/her out once you are available. You can also send late gifts, greeting cards or cakes to make him/her feel better.