A lot of religions value the importance of christening. It is a special and momentous occasion for both the child and the parents as this means you are accepting the Lord and that you are baptizing your infant in His name. Thus, check out these christening cakes that you might want to try for your baby.
Planning for your child’s christening will require you to finish a lot of tasks. Among the many tasks that you need to prepare are cake, invitations, giveaways, food, and more. It is also a great family bonding. It is a time for the entire family to come together and witness a life being dedicated to the One who created them. Ask for help from your mom, dad, brother, or sister. They will surely extend a helping hand in order for you to come up with a wonderful christening that each of you will treasure.
As mentioned earlier, having cakes is wonderful. Although it is not really necessary, it is still good to have at least one. You can have simple cakes or you can get a well-designed fondant that will really accentuate your child’s special day. Either way, celebrating is the most important part of this special occasion.
To help you decide, we have some amazing baptism cakes for baby girls, boys, and even twins!
1. Train Cake with Mini Teddy Bear and Mini Shoes
2. Train Top Blue Cake
3. Teddy Bear and Bottle Cake for Boys
4. Present, Milk Bottle, and Mini Shoes Cake
5. Noah’s Ark-Inspired Cake
6. Mooncakes and Green Cake
7. Little Angel with Gold Pearls and Stars Cake
8. Hot Air Balloon-Inspired Cake
9. Elegant Gradient Blue with Mooncakes Design Cake
10. Gradient Pink and Mooncakes Cake
11. Gradient Blue Cake with Cross
12. Vintage Style and Letters Cake
13. Elephant, Balloons, and Clouds Cake
14. Elephant on Top Cake for Boys
15. Gradient Pink Elegant Cake
16. Disney Princesses Inspired Cake
17. Deer, Pink Crown, and Butterflies Cake
18. Teddy Bear, Hot Air Balloon, and Stars Cake
19. White Shoe Cake with Flowers
20. Mini Human Baby Cake
21. Pink Dress Cake
22. Mini Shoes Minimal Blue Cake
23. Minimal Crown Cake for girls
24. Crescent Baby Cake Inspired
25. Carousel Cake For Girls
26. Carousel Design Cake for boys
27. Ballerina Christening Cake
28. Baby Essentials Cake
29. Cute Angel With White Wings Cake
Christening Cakes for Boys
31. Cross, Bible, and Rosary with Sleeping Baby
32. Baby Stroller, Toy, and Bottle Christening Cake Idea
33. Stars and Bear Cupcakes Christening Cake
34. Ruffled Cross Baptism Cake
35. Rosary and Bible Baptism Cake
36. Moon and Stars Baptism Cake for Boys
37. Letter Blocks Christening Cake
38. Elephant Holding a Balloon Christening Cake
39. Elegant Cakes for Boys
40. Dotted Jungle Cake
41. Blue Train with Star Wands Christening Cake
42. Bible with Rosary Blue Christening Cake
43. Bible Christening Cake
Christening Cakes for Girls
44. Stripes, Flowers, Banners, and Buttons Baptism Cake
45. Sleeping Baby Christening Cake Inspiration
46. Great Idea Christening Cake
47. Gold Cross with Vintage Lace Cake
48. Flowers, Cross, and Petals Cake
49. Elegant White Roses Christening Cake
50. Elegant Christening Cake for Girls
51. Cross with Falling Flowers Christening Cake
52. Couture Christening Cake
53. Blue and Pink Fondant Christening Cake
54. Best Baptism
55. Baby in Basket Christening Cake
56. Angel Baptism
Christening Cakes for Twins
57. White and Brown Bear for Twins
58. Stars and Ribbon Cake
59. Sleeping Babies
60. Simple Baptism Cake
61. Cute Babies Christening Cake Ideas
62. Babies and Bears for Twins
63. 2 Tier Baptism
Choosing the right Baptism Cakes for Your Kids
The most important reason why we celebrate this is that we want to offer the lives of our babies to God. We want the Lord to bless our children as they continue to journey in life. Choosing a great baptism cake for your child can be a hard thing to do. Before you decide on what design you would like to have. It will be helpful if you will have a particular theme. Once you have decided, you can surely come up with a sumptuous sweet cake afterward. Make sure to acquire a cake that will be perfect for your theme. With this list that we offer you, I’m sure you will find what you are looking for. Thoroughly look at each one. These are great references for the type of cake you want for this occasion.
In case you plan to save money, you can also plan your child’s christening on his or her first birthday. Here are some amazing birthday ice cream cakes for boys and girls that will also look good as christening cakes. Apart from these, we also have a collection of well-designed cake toppers for all kinds of occasions.
Bonus Section: Baptism Gift Ideas
Well, we’ve got the cakes covered, but what about gifts? While we don’t have anything specific on our website to show you, we can still give you a few ideas to get inspired. It’s a wonderful thing to invest in the lives of our children as they come into this world. It is a way to show affection and support to the child. Whether you are a parent, relative, godparent, or family friend, giving baptism gifts is a great way to express our welcome to the child.
Noah’s Ark Toy Set
No, we don’t sell it here, but you can find a few models online with a quick Google search. A kid that’s just being baptized might not fully get the picture of what you’re offering them, but they’ll surely grow to love it once they get just a tad older. In any case, you can’t go wrong with this since it’s a great toy set for both girls and boys.
Guardian Angel Sculpture
A small trinket like this can go a long way to getting the child closer to God. While the sets you might find online might not be Biblically-accurate representations of angels, it’s still a symbolic piece of heaven. And, just like with our previous idea, you can’t go wrong with this by offering it to either a boy or a girl. It’s great for any baptized child.
If all else fails, we’re sure you can find a custom gift shop near you that can come up with a personalized puzzle for your little angel. Just remember to make the puzzle pieces big and few in number so that the child will have an easy time placing the pieces together. After all, you don’t want the child to accidentally swallow a small piece.
Rosary Box Set
A rosary is one of the most important items in a Christian’s life, so get your baptized child a personalized box set for children to ensure that they will understand its importance from an early age.
A Piggy Bank
Teach your child to have self-control. With a piggy bank, they’ll quickly learn the value of setting money aside instead of spending it on meaningless things.
Our children are a gift to us. The moment that they were brought out into this world, they are very valuable. A way of showing our love is to offer our babies back to the Lord as our way of gratitude at the same time asking for God’s blessing as they grow. This is why we do the christening. The cakes that have been listed above are a way of celebrating their birth. Cakes will always be present on occasions like this. So, find yourself an inspiration from this unique list.
Aitir Prince C. Achivida is a Filipino from Butuan City in the Philippines. He has been a graphic designer for five years, and a content writer for 2 years, and will continue to be so in the future. He loved and enjoyed doing his passions, which included not only creating graphics and writing articles to share with all of you but also having a heart for music. He is a musician and singer who uses his talent in ministry to serve the Lord.
Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/aitirprince
Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/aitirprince/