Here are some wonderful birthday quotes that will serve as reminders that we are not just simple human beings — that we deserve something extravagant because we are created special. These birthday quotes also must remind us that we have to grow up and stand up on our own to cherish everything that we have in our lives. Birthdays are not just about presents, birthday invitation cards, and parties. It actually denotes our greatest blessing from God-life. It reminds us that we have to do something good in exchange for the blessings we continuously receive from our Creator.
202 Happy Birthday Quotes
1. Celebrate your birthday with gratitude, kindness, and compassion to give a good reason for your existence in this world. Happy birthday!
2. Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.
3. There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.
4. When you wake up every day, it’s like a new birthday: it’s a new chance to be great again and make great decisions.
5. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate
6. I decided if you’re lucky enough to be alive, you should use each birthday to celebrate what your life is about.
7. We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.
8. Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
9. I am long on ideas, but short on time. I expect to live to be only about a hundred
10. You were born and with you endless possibilities, very few ever to be realized. It’s okay. Life was never about what you could do, but what you would do.
11. We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
12. A milestone birthday usually means taking the time to consider your life, your goals, and what you have accomplished or not accomplished in your life up to this point.
13. To know how to grow old is the masterwork of wisdom, and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art of living.
14. Don’t ever change, because you are just amazing the way you are. Happy Birthday!
15. Nothing can be as joyous as spending time with you, let today be the best of all so far. Happy Birthday!
16. We have spent a lot of quality time together. I am grateful to your parents on your Birthday.
17. May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
18. Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! Wish you a very happy birthday!
19. Best friends are like presents. You are always happy to see them. Happy birthday to the best present that life has given me.
20. Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!
21. You are an inspiration to everyone. You touch so many lives with joy, and you deserve to have your deepest wishes and dreams come true on this special day.
22. Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.
23. I promise to follow you everywhere you go, just like your shadow! And on your birthday, my only wish is for you to achieve the peak of success!
24. Happy Birthday, my friend! My prayer is for you to find immeasurable happiness and success in all your life’s endeavors.
25. Every day you find a way to bring a smile to my face and happiness to my heart. Happy Birthday!
26. Happy birthday to the biggest gift and the biggest joy in our life! There’s no limit to how much we love you
27. A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy Birthday!
28. Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you’re exactly the same.
29. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest
30. Happy Birthday. Wishing these stars will bring you everything the universe can offer on your birthday! You deserve it!
31. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
2. A Birthday is a new beginning – A birthday is the first day of another lovely year, a year of new tomorrow that is shining, bright, and clear, a year of possibilities as endless as the sky, and a chance to meet the challenges in everything you try.
3. We should celebrate every year that we made it through and every year that we’re happier and healthier.
4. A birthday is like a new year, and my wish for you is a great year full of happiness and sunshine!
5. Our hope this year, for you, my dear, is a year of happiness and joy. May the coming year bring all you dream of and more!
6. Don’t just count your years; make your years count.
7. Life isn’t about your age. Life is about living. So when your Birthday comes, be thankful for the year that has just passed and anticipate with a happy heart what the coming year will bring.
8. No wise man ever wished to be younger.
9. I believe that no matter what condition you are in when someone close to your heart remembers your Birthday and wishes you a happy birthday, you feel so glad.
10. Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
11. I am long on ideas but short on time. I expect to live to be only about a hundred.
12. To me, a birthday means celebrating the presence of an individual in our lives.
13. Today is the oldest you have been and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!
14. A birth date is a reminder to celebrate life as well as to update life.
15. In other words, live vicariously, beautifully, and excitingly, discover, love, dare and act as if there is nothing to lose.
16. The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.
17. You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.
18. Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays – – everybody’s got one. Most kids wish they had more. Older people wish they had fewer and find them a bore.
19. Today, you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life. May it give you the power to enlighten the whole world. On your Birthday, I wish you joy and happiness.
20. You were born and with you endless possibilities, very few ever to be realized. It’s okay. Life was never about what you could do but what you would do.
21. There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born, and the day we discover why.
22. I was brought up to respect my elders, so now I don’t have to respect anybody.
23. You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.
24. You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out.
25. The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.
26. Your Birthday is my pleasure. You are my sweetest treasure.
27. A birthday is just another day where you go to work, and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think. You have to count your blessings and be happy.
28. I enjoy celebrating birthdays. Everyone should have their Birthday celebrated.
29. Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your Birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.
30. Live every day like your Birthday and drive your life with all varieties of appreciation. A life lived with thanksgiving every day is never tired of being lived again and again!
31. Live your life with smiles, not tears. Beat your age with friends and not years. Happy Birthday!
32. Happy Birthday. I pray all your Birthday wishes to come true.
3. Here is a wish for your Birthday. May you receive whatever you ask for, and may you find whatever you seek. Happy Birthday.
34. And yet another adventurous year awaits you, and to celebrate your Birthday, I wish you a king’s pomp and splendor.
35. May all the joy you have spread come back to you a hundredfold. Happy Birthday.
36. May you receive the greatest of joys and everlasting bliss. You are a gift yourself, and you deserve the best of everything. Happy Birthday.
37. Do not count the candles, but see the light they give. Don’t count your years but the life you live. Happy Birthday.
38. Forget the past; it is gone. Do not think of the future; it has not come. But live in the present because it’s a gift, and that’s why it’s called the present. Happy Birthday.
39. You are the sweetest person I know, and this Birthday is a fresh beginning. I wish you confidence, courage, and capability. Happy Birthday! Remember that the best is yet to come.
40. Your Birthday has come around after 365 days. That is a pretty long time. Deal with the pressure because that’s how diamonds are made. Happy Birthday.
41. Be happy, for today; you were born to bring blessings and inspiration to all. Happy Birthday!
42. You are older than you were yesterday, but don’t worry; you are younger than you will be tomorrow. Happy Birthday.
43. Let the kids at your party ask you about your age. While they try to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy Birthday.
44. I am sending you good vibes and smiles for every second of your special day. Have a fantastic birthday, gorgeous.
45. May your Birthday be the special day that you receive all you ever desired. Happy Birthday.
46. On this day of happiness and joy, I’d like to wish you a lifetime full of success because a person as unique as you deserves all of their dreams to come true. Happy Birthday!
47. Only you can determine how old you indeed are. So go ahead, wear that purple hat with the red dress if you must. Scale a mountain and glide over a cliff if you seek adventure. It’s your life – own it.
48. Everywhere you go, you fill up the place with smiles. This is why, for your Birthday, I wish that life always gives you a reason to smile for as long as you live. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
49. A celebration isn’t complete without some reflection and introspection. Take the time to look behind you; the clues to your future are in there.
50. I look forward to spending every Birthday with you because you are a bundle of joy. Every single day, you amaze me with your ability to make the sun shine through every cloud. You deserve a big celebration, and I’m making it happen.
51. Birthdays mean a fresh start, a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for more significant benefits. May you find true bliss as you face your following milestones.
52. Today, on this day that has the sole purpose of celebrating your Birthday, I would like to wish you that everything you ever dreamed of comes true. May your dreams burn brighter than the fire in the candles of your birthday cake! Happy Birthday!
53. My wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day but always.
54. As a new chapter begins in your life, I’d like you to wish that it brings you all the love and happiness you could have ever hoped to have. Happy Birthday!
55. It’s your Birthday, and you’re still just as beautiful, genuine, and kind as the day I met you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday with gratitude.
56. Birthdays are all about celebrating the fact that we are alive. And you being such a fantastic person, the rest of the world should celebrate the fact that you are active as well!
57. The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others.
58. May your special day bring plenty of excitement, fun, and appreciation from those who love you. I can’t think of anyone more deserving than you!
59. Life Is Wonderful When You Believe The Promises Of A New Day And A New Adventure Every Day. Happy Birthday!
60. Today, we will let you believe that you are the center of the universe.
61. You do not need money alone in life; you also need love, joy, and happiness. I wish you a piece of everything.
62. It’s worth celebrating every new Birthday. You do not know how many you have.
63. May God bless this day and let the sunshine for you in all its glory because it is your Birthday, and you deserve the best.
64. You always look so young that you forget that time has passed.
65. This is just another day, but this day is simply the best of the year since it’s your Birthday! Happy Birthday!
66. This beautiful message to wish you a happy birthday by SMS also reminds you that I love you more and more. May this special day be a window to happiness and the pleasure of living together. I love you. Happy Birthday my love.
67. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
68. Birthdays are the annual rings of life. With every year, you have grown a piece again.
69. It’s been proven that celebrating birthdays is good for your health, and statistics show that the people who celebrate are the oldest.
70. May happiness, pleasure, and success accompany you every day of your life. Happy Birthday.
71. On this day full of joy, I would like to offer you an ocean of tenderness, a tsunami of kisses, a hurricane of cuddles, and a shower of affection. Congratulations to you, whose heart is inhabited by eternal youth. All my wishes for happiness.
72. On this particular day, I want to send you by SMS words of poetry to wish you a good feast and to remind you that I love you to madness. Happy Birthday My Love!
73. May this day be full of happiness and joy! I send you my best birthday wishes for this special day to be one of the most wonderful and beloved.
74. May this Birthday be light and joyful and have a long sunny memory for days to come.
75. One more candle on a cake, one more spring in life, a little sun in the soul, a day out of the ordinary, a thousand smiles, joys, and feelings bound in a marvelous joy of the heart.
76. Many people are born the same day. But only your Birthday makes this day something very special.
77. I wish you all the good things that exist in this universe will come to you in abundance and in constant flow because a light being like you is worthy of it and much more.
78. Life is unpredictable … like the weather. However, I wish you as many sunny days as possible in your forecasts. Happy Birthday!
79. Just a little attention to wish you a good luck, smiles, and lots of surprises for your Birthday!
80. I send you my wishes for your Birthday with the desire to see you in good health and full of happiness for this day and the following ones.
81. May days of happiness blossom for you on this day of your Birthday. May this new beginning to new horizons be crown, price, perfect health, the longevity of success, sweetness, and tranquility in mind and prosper your activities.
82. They say that friends are the family you choose, and how true it is because more than a good friend, you have become a brother to me: Happy Birthday! I am sending you a hug.
83. I wish you an incredible, amazing, extraordinary, wonderful birthday!
84. May this new year that life gives you be full of happy moments and enriching experiences that you can share in the midst of your loved ones and, of course, with me.
Happy Birthday, friend!
85. For the best friend life could have given me, congratulations on your anniversary! Thank you for the miracle of your existence and for lighting up my days with your pleasant presence.
86. A happy birthday full of smiles and a good mood, let all your dreams come true, from the deepest to the most secret!
87. The eternal youth of your heart brings us happiness every day. One more year for you, maybe, but for us, it’s another year to share with you … Do not change! Stay the same: a faithful and sincere friend. Big kisses and happy birthday party.
88. Being happy is like a delicious dessert. May life give you more than you can ever eat.
89. A friend who is as good as you deserves all the happiness in the world, and that is my wish for you on your Birthday: Congratulations!
90. To take a year is to become older … but also more beautiful, wiser, smarter, and above all more alive and happier to live!
91. You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.
– Woody Allen
92. There are two great days in a person’s life—the day we are born, and the day we discover why.
— William Barclay
93. Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
– Truman Capote
94. To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent – that is to triumph over old age.
— Thomas Bailey Aldrich
95. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
96. We turn not older with years but newer every day.
97. Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
98. The older you get, the better you get unless you are a banana.
99. My life is better with every year of living it. — Rachel Maddow
100. Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
101. Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you are aboard, there is nothing you can do about it.
102. Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it.
103. If we could be twice young and twice old, we could correct all our mistakes.
104. Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.
75. The way I see it, you should live every day like it’s your Birthday.
106. The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.
— Oscar Wilde
107. As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.
— Norman Wisdom
108. Today is the oldest you have been and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!
– Nicky Gumbel
109. When someone asks if you’d like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?
110. Your age isn’t you. Use today to feel your best, celebrate and be your very happiest.
— M. Rivers
111. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
— John Lennon
112. Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young.
— Fred Astaire
113. I still think of myself as I was 25 years ago. Then I look in a mirror and see an old bastard, and I realize it’s me.
– Dave Allen
114. Just remember, once you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed.
— Charles Schulz
115. Your Birthday is the beginning of your new year. Your first Birthday was a beginning, and each new Birthday is a chance to begin again, to start over, to take a new grip on life.
– Catherine Pulsifer
116. A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year.
117. You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
— Bob Hope
118. You were born an original. Don’t die a copy. Birthday Quotes
119. Birth date is a reminder to celebrate life as well as to update life. -Amit Kalantri Birthday Quotes
120. And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. Birthday Quotes
— Abraham Lincoln
121. “We have to be able to grow up…” Birthday Quotes
Share a positive vibe with the birthday celebrant and let them realize that aging is a good thing and is something to be proud of.
122. “The worst part about celebrating another birthday…” Birthday Quotes
Every Birthday is a blessing and a reminder that we become better year after year.
123. “Youth is the gift of nature…” Birthday Quotes
Another positive quotation to remind people that as we grow old, we become a better-sculpted person, just like any work of art.
124. “Joy is what I wish for you…” Birthday Quotes
A great quotation to impart wishes and success to the celebrant.
125. “A birthday is just the first day of another 365 days…” Birthday Quotes
There is more to this quote than just being the first day. It suggests that we have yet to start an amazing and better year.
126. “I’m most comfortable in my birthday suit…” Birthday Quotes
Birthdays are incomplete without an extra special suit.
127. “Every year on your birthday…” Birthday Quotes
Fresh starts are not just for new Year, it can also be on birthdays.
128. “The advantage of old age…” Birthday Quotes
The older you get, the more love you have imparted to others. Be proud of it!
129. “Because time itself is like a spiral…” Birthday Quotes
Share the enthusiasm that birthdays bring.
130. “See age as a gift…” Birthday Quotes
This is to remind the celebrant of the successful year given by God and to the upcoming year and gift of life.
131. “Because today is a special day…” Birthday Quotes
Make somebody feel extra special with wishes and success on their Birthday.
132. “It is lovely when I forget all birthdays…” Birthday Quotes
Sometimes, receiving greetings when you least expect it is more appreciated.
133. “It’s the simplest things that make your life count…” Birthday Quotes
Simple things are better than none.
134. “There are two great days in a person’s life…” Birthday Quotes
Finding the true meaning of life and our purpose is the best achievement.
135. “Presents don’t really mean much to me…” Birthday Quotes
Sometimes, celebrating simple birthdays with special people in our life is enough.
136. “To me, old age is always 10 years older than I am…” Birthday Quotes
Share optimistic thoughts about age.
137. “Let the number of years you have lived not be a reminder of how old you are…” Birthday Quotes
Consider age as a trophy for all the obstacles we have been through.
138. “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday…” Birthday Quotes
Aside from the rich feast, we can all have a fresh start on New Year’s Day.
139. “Someone asked me once what I want for my birthday…” Birthday Quotes
There is nothing wrong with wanting more as long as it is good.
140. “The first sign of maturity…” Birthday Quotes
Age comes with the desire for a quiet life.
141. “I am not materialistic…” Birthday Quotes
Birthdays do not revolve around expensive gifts. Simple gestures are often more special.
142. “If every year is a marble, how many marbles do you have left?”
The moment we are born is also the moment we start running out of time, so spend it wisely.
143. “Don’t just count your years…” Birthday Quotes
Encourage people to do something better.
144. “A birthday is just another day where you go to work, and people give you love…” Birthday Quotes
There is more to birthdays. It is the time when we can reflect and give thanks for all the blessings we had.
145. “Life is a gift!” Birthday Quotes
Every moment we are alive, and every breath we take is the best present.
146. “Keep calm and be crazy!” Birthday Quotes
Celebrate the youngest age you would have from here forward.
147. “It’s the journey that counts, not the destination.” Birthday Quotes
Every day is a journey to a better self. Better have fun day by day.
148. “You are only young once…” Birthday Quotes
Youth is ephemeral, but the state of immaturity can be forever.
149. “I hope your birthday is as much fun as you are…” Birthday Quotes
Compliment a birthday celebrant with this quote.
150. “May the joy that you have spread in the past…” Birthday Quotes
Positive wishes never fail to make someone smile.
151. “Growing old is mandatory…” Birthday Quotes
Make somebody realize the difference.
152. “The great thing about getting old…” Birthday Quotes
Every year, we learn something from our experiences that will last forever.
153. “We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want…” Birthday Quotes
Real talk about growing old.
154. “To my surprise…” Birthday Quotes
This is to share that growing old is never too boring; it can be a fun and better experience.
155. “You don’t get older; you get better…” Birthday Quotes
Self-improvement, as we age, makes us better.
156. “Birthdays are a new start!” Birthday Quotes
Make someone step forward to achieve success.
157. “Most of us have fond memories of food from our childhood…”
If you want to remember someone from the past, eat the food that is special to them.
158. “Some people look old and feel young…” Birthday Quotes
Age is just a number; what is important is what you feel.
159. “Life is a journey! Enjoy every mile.” Birthday Quotes
Whatever obstacles we get on the road, just enjoy it.
160. “I like birthday cake. It’s so symbolic!” Birthday Quotes
Children love cakes. Thus, it reminds childhood.
161. “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling someone to eat more cake!”
More cake means more sweetness and fun.
162. “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday…”
This is a cool quotation for men trying to get a lady.
163. “Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year of joy…” Birthday Quotes
This implies having a positive attitude and more kindness to the next chapter of life.
164. “For me, the end of childhood came when the number of candles…”
This implies the age when we should be more mature in our decisions.
165. “Don’t count the years…” Birthday Quotes
A great way to forget the age is by counting the people who remembered your special day
166. “In childhood, we yearn to be grown-ups…” Birthday Quotes
This is an ironic but true quote. We just keep on wanting what we don’t have.
167. “It’s your choice…” Birthday Quotes
Age is never the basis of success.
168. “You know you’re getting old…” Birthday Quotes
A funny quote to share the fun with birthday greetings.
169. “Cakes are special!” Birthday Quotes
Memories last forever, and birthdays should never be forgotten.
170. “I am another year older…” Birthday Quotes
Every year adds to our level of intelligence and personality.
171. “I am amazed!” Birthday Quotes
Live a longer and more optimistic life as we age.
172. “There are 364 days…”
Every day we get presents so we should learn to appreciate them.
Excellent 50th Birthday Surprise Ideas
Throwing a party for one of your loved ones’ 50th Birthday? Try doing something spectacular, like this:
Hire a Celebrity Speaker
If you’re throwing a surprise party and want to make it memorable, then you should try hiring a celebrity. It doesn’t have to be Leonardo DiCaprio or any other expensive figure. Even a local celebrity that the celebrated one loves will make their anniversary all that more memorable.
Relax at a Yoga Retreat
On the other end of the spectrum is relaxation. Maybe your loved one doesn’t necessarily enjoy grand events, and they prefer some relaxation time. What better way to do so than with yoga? This is an especially good idea if the person you’re celebrating is a little older and out of shape, as yoga offers numerous health benefits.
Visit a Fancy Restaurant
Is your loved one a food lover? Then you should try treating them to an exquisite meal at a Michelin-Starred restaurant. It’s not every day that you get to taste some outstanding delicacies, right? So make their birthday special with a meal that they’ll remember for months or even years to come.
Throw a Retro Party
Turning 50 means that everything retro is nostalgic and brings back some good memories. Even the 90s are now considered retro. Find out which time period was your loved one’s favorite and throw them a party with that exact theme, costumes, music, and everything included. Make it a blast from the past.
Host a Roast
If your celebrated one has a great sense of humor, then hosting a roast might be a great idea, especially if they’re the type of person without insecurities and that has the ability to crack jokes on themselves. They’ll probably love it. Warning, however, as this type of event isn’t for everyone.
Birthdays are not only celebrated to remind us of our birth but also to mark the end of the previous awesome year and start a new chapter of life with a more positive attitude. We should all be positive in celebrating birthdays regardless of our culture and age.
Yes, we have different birthday customs and celebrations, but we all share the same enthusiasm for birthdays. In England, when you reach the age of eighty, ninety, or one hundred, you would receive a personal greeting card from the Queen. Isn’t that a wonderful trophy for yourself? In the end, age is just a number. If you want to read more about birthdays, check out Best Birthday Thank You Quotes and Handmade Birthday Card Ideas.