Here are some wonderful birthday quotes that will serve as reminders that we are not just simple human beings — that we deserve something extravagant because we are created special. These birthday quotes also must remind us that we have to grow up and stand up on our own to cherish everything that we have in our lives. Birthdays are not just about presents and parties. It actually denotes our greatest blessing from God — life. It reminds us that we have to do something good in exchange of the blessings we continuously receive from our Creator.
52 Happy Birthday Quotes
1. “We have to be able to grow up…”
Share a positive vibe to the birthday celebrant and let them realize that aging is a good thing and is something to be proud of.
2. “The worst part about celebrating another birthday…”
Every birthday is a blessing and a reminder that we become better year after year.
3. “Youth is the gift of nature…”
Another positive quotation to remind people that as we grow old, we become a better sculpted person, just like any work of art.
4. “Joy is what I wish for you…”
A great quotation to impart wishes and success to the celebrant.
5. “A birthday is just the first day of another 365 days…”
There is more to this quote than just being the first day. It suggest that we have yet to start an amazing and better year.
6. “I’m most comfortable in my birthday suit…”
Birthdays are incomplete without an extra special suit.
7. “Every year on your birthday…”
Fresh starts are not just for new years, it can also be on birthdays.
8. “The advantage of old age…”
The older you get, the more love you have imparted to others. Be proud of it!
9. “Because time itself is like spiral…”
Share the enthusiasm that birthdays bring.
10. “See age as a gift…”
This is to remind the celebrant to the successful year given by God and to the upcoming year and gift of life.
11. “Because, today is a special day…”
Make somebody feel extra special with wishes and success on their birthday.
12. “It is lovely when I forget all birthdays…”
Sometimes, receiving greetings when you least expect it is more appreciated.
13. “It’s the simplest things that make your life count…”
Simple things are better than none.
14. “There are two great days in a person’s life…”
Finding the true meaning of life and our purpose the best achievement.
15. “Presents don’t really mean much to me…”
Sometimes, celebrating simple birthdays with special persons in our life is enough.
16. “To me, old age is always 10 years older than I am…”
Share optimistic thoughts about age.
17. “Let the number of years you have lived not be a reminder of how old you are…”
Consider age as a trophy for all the obstacles we have been through.
18. “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday…”
Aside from the rich feast, we can all have a fresh start on New Year’s Day.
19. “Someone asked me once what I want for my birthday…”
There is nothing wrong with wanting more as long as it is good.
20. “The first sign of maturity…”
Age come with the desire for a quiet life.
21. “I am not materialistic…”
Birthdays do not revolve on expensive gifts. Simple gestures are often more special.
22. “If every year is a marble, how many marbles do you have left?”
The moment we are born is also the moment we start running out of time so spend it wisely.
23. “Don’t just count your years…”
Encourage people to do something better.
24. “A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love…”
There is more to birthdays. It is the time where we can reflect and give thanks to all the blessing we had.
25. “Life is a gift!”
Every moment we are alive and every breath we take are the best present.
26. “Keep calm and be crazy!”
Celebrate the youngest age you would have from here forward.
27. “It’s the journey that counts, not the destination.”
Everyday is a journey to a better self. Better have fun day by day.
28. “You are only young once…”
Youth is ephemeral but the state of immaturity can be forever.
29. “I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are…”
Compliment a birthday celebrant with this quote.
30. “May the joy that you have spread in the past…”
Positive wished never fail to make someone smile.
31. “Growing old is mandatory…”
Make somebody realize the difference.
32. “The great thing about getting old…”
Every year, we learn something from our experiences that would last forever.
33. “We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want…”
Real talk about growing old.
34. “To my surprise…”
This is to share that growing old is never too boring, it can be a fun and better experience.
35. “You don’t get older, you get better…”
Self-improvements as we age makes us better.
36. “Birthdays are a new start!”
Make someone step forward to achieve success.
37. “Most of us have fond memories of food from our childhood…”
38. “Some people look old and feel young…”
Age is just a number, what is important is what you feel.
39. “Life is a journey! Enjoy every mile.”
Whatever obstacles we get on the road, just enjoy it.
40. “I like birthday cake. It’s so symbolic!”
Children love cakes thus, it reminds childhood.
41. “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling someone to eat more cake!”
More cake means more sweetness and fun.
42. “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday…”
This is a cool quotation for men trying to get a lady.
43. “Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year of joy…”
This implies to have a positive attitude and more kindness to the next chapter of life.
44. “For me, the end of childhood came when the number of candles…”
This implies the age when we should be more matured in our decisions.
45. “Don’t count the years…”
A great way to forget the age is by counting the people who remembered your special day
46. “In childhood, we yearn to be grown-ups…”
This is an ironic but true quote. We just keep on wanting what we don’t have.
47. “It’s your choice…”
Age is never the basis of success.
48. “You know you’re getting old…”
A funny quote to share fun with birthday greetings.
49. “Cakes are special!”
Memories last forever and birthdays should never be forgotten.
50. “I am another year older…”
Every year adds to our level of intelligence and personality.
51. “I am amazed!”
Live a longer and optimistic life as we age.
52. “There are 364 days…”
Every day we get presents so we should learn to appreciate them.
Birthdays are not only celebrated to remind us of our birth but also to mark an end of the previous awesome year and start a new chapter of life with more positive attitude. We should all be positive in celebrating birthdays regardless of our culture and age. Yes we have different birthday customs and celebrations but we all share the same enthusiasm on birthdays. In England, when you reach the age of eighty, ninety and one hundred, you would receive a personal greeting card from the Queen. Isn’t that a wonderful trophy for yourself? In the end, age is just a number. If you want to read more about birthdays, check out Best Birthday Thank You Quotes and Handmade Birthday Card Ideas.