As a grandparent, you have the special pleasure of being able to say “happy birthday, grandson” to your grandchild. The bond between grandparents and grandchildren are extremely special and tend to be different from other relationships in the child’s life. With this special time to celebrate in your grandchild’s life, it is essential to express your joy and happiness of this special occasion. No matter the age, birthdays are an important time to celebrate. Everyone wants to have their special day, so here are some ways to make that happen!
Gift Ideas That Say Happy Birthday Grandson
Depending on the age of the grandson, there are different toys and gifts that would be best suited to their development. Here are a couple of different gifts that might help you say happy birthday grandson.
The Best Toy For Babies
The Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Toy have a lot going for it. Best suited for babies 0-2 years of age, this teether toy may look a little perplexing, but it has a design that babies love and provides an abundance of visual stimuli. It also has a soft center with a gentle rattle and BPA-free plastic loops that are perfect for teething. It has plenty of pieces to hold on to and cleans easily. Overall it is a great toy for babies that are learning about the world around them.
The Best Toy For Toddlers
The Mega Bloks 80-Piece Big Building Bag is a great gift for a toddler age grandson. Their curious minds will want to know how things work together and will want to create structures and colorful designs. Yes, they’re going to want to knock them down and take them apart, too! The blocks stack and come apart easily, to aid in their manual dexterity. Not only that, but it helps them to develop their sense of creativity; the sky is the limit with these blocks.
The Best School-Age Gift
A great gift for a school-age grandson is a Fingerling. These are little animals that wrap around their finger and are interactive. They respond to sound, motion, and touch. These animals know when you talk to them, pet them, and respond to your cues. They respond to talking by blinking, moving their heads, and even making cute animal sounds. They will even blow kisses! They all have different personalities that will interact with the personality of your grandson.
The Best Gift For Tweens
No products found.
No products found.
Nothing quite says “happy birthday grandson” like the Sphero 2.0 App-Controlled Robot Ball. Most tweens and teens have smartphones now to keep in touch. You can play games on it, and it can even be used in virtual reality and STEM-based applications and games. On a basic level, you can drive the ball around with your phone at a speed of seven feet per second, or you can navigate obstacle courses. It’s a very versatile gift for an age group that can be pretty tricky at times.
The Best Overall Electronic Gift
Since kids love electronics, it is a sure bet they will enjoy the Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet as a birthday gift. This kid-friendly tablet has all the benefits of a regular tablet, but there are also parental controls to keep your grandkids safe while online. This tablet gives them access to apps, games, books, and educational content, so they won’t have time to get bored. The parents can even set educational goals for their child. Who says you can’t learn and have fun at the same time?
The Best Board Game
Sequence for Kids is a board game that is best suited for kids aged 4-7. This is a simpler version of the Sequence game and helps to teach kids how to develop strategies, such as blocking another player. The rules are fairly straightforward. You put down a card from your hand, then put a chip on the corresponding spot on the game board. The first person who gets four chips in a row wins. This also works well for children who are still learning to read but love to play.
The Best Educational Gift
Do you have a little Mad Scientist for a grandson? The Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit is a classic for those who want to experiment. It comes with different tools such as test tubes, measuring scoops, and safe child-approved chemicals such as citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch and more. They can do eleven fun activities, such as creating magic ooze! Some experiments may require the use of other household items.
10 Happy Birthday Grandson Wishes
Gifts are great for birthdays, but you also want to make sure to say happy birthday grandson in a special way to show you have put thought and time into your gift and greetings. Here are ten great ways to say happy birthday grandson:
- From that moment we first saw you, I know right then you would bring so much joy into our lives. Thank you for coming into our lives and for the opportunity to become proud grandparents. Enjoy your day with heartfelt birthday wishes from your grandparents!
- The day your mom was born, my life became beautiful. But when you were born, my life became complete. I hope you enjoy your wonderful birthday. Best wishes from your granddad!
- There is so much that I want to say about a great-grandson like you, but it would certainly take me a while to finish. I just want to let you know how much you mean to me, and that I wish you love and happiness on your birthday. I love you!
- Your grandmother and I had promised each other that we would never fall in love with other people. But when you came into our lives, and we became grandparents, we ate our words: happy birthday, grandson.
- My dear grandson, you are truly the coolest kid we know. You make us feel so young and lively, and for that we are so happy. Enjoy your celebration with loving birthday wishes from your grandparents.
- I may not always be able to get my daily fix from my morning coffee, but when I get hugs and kisses from you, I know my day will be perfect. Happy [year] birthday to my grandson, the best in the world!
- Grandson, today, on your birthday, we want to send you heartfelt birthday wishes. We hope that your life will be just like an open book: this birthday of yours is where the rest your story begins.
- Even at such a young age, you have accomplished so much. I am so proud of you. On your special day, I look forward to the future and seeing more amazing things from you — happy birthday grandson.
- You have grown up to be a man of integrity and nobility. I look forward to a celebration that is worthy of a man of your class. Have a happy day.
- Grandsons are rare. That is why I feel so blessed to have you in our lives. You are our prince, and you will forever be our little baby. Happy Birthday to my best grandson.
There are so many great ways to say happy birthday grandson and just as many ways to show your love! No matter what the age, it is important to celebrate each individual and their special gifts. The words you share with your grandson will help to shape and guide them into the person they were meant to be. Giving them kind and encouraging words on their birthday is a special treat. They will always remember how much their grandparents love them.